- Designed to countersink/chamfer holes at a 100 degree included angle.
- Comes with side locking grubscrew to lock in the pilot.
- Material is poly crystalline diamond tips fused with a threaded steel shank.
- Large diameter of 500 inch.
- Bore diameter is 0.1250 inch.
- Shank type is 1/4 UNF (industry standard).
- In certain applications, these diamond tools can surpass the life of a similar carbide tool by 50 to 100 times.
- Ideal for cutting hard or abrasive products.
- Capable of machining (but not limited to) materials like aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc magnesium alloy, carbon graphite composite, fibreglass composite, graphite composite and epoxy resin.