The S.E.P.M.A.R. closing system has only one moving part independent to the doors which are free to move 180 degrees to the outside panels without restriction to the sequential closing system, also allowing the shelves to easily slide out.
This simple, single action closing system has one moving part – no restrictive faulting. Included for the 30-litre and 100-litre sizes are four corner underside levelling bolts for perfect fit under benches, the larger 160-litre and 250-litre sizes have 2 metal skids.
Built-in flash arrester and vent opening
Optional earthing point and cable provided
Polyethylene spill collection trays on each
shelf and in sump to protect against accidental spills and leaks
Built to comply with Australian Standards 3780
• External measurements (mm) H1295 x W1100 x D500
• 2 • Door opens 180 degrees for easy shelf removal • Sequential door closing mechanism
• 2 • Adjustable shelf height
• Key lock door handles and three point latch locking
• For added protection additional undercoat etch is used before high gloss powder coat finish
Sepmar | Dangerous Goods Storage and Safety Products
Our name stands for ‘Safety Equipment, Preventative Maintenance and Repair’, and we’re fully equipped to provide safety cabinets along with expertise regarding the handling and storage of potentially ...