Acetal has creep resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis, strong alkalis and thermo oxidative degradation. Acetal is suitable for use in components where exceptional strengths is needed for above average temperature or moisture levels.
Acetal Sheet, Rod & Tube Supplier Key Features:
- Strong & rigid
- Tough- good impact resistant
- Good sliding properties- low stick/slip
- Resistant to hot water, dilute acids, cleaning agents and numerous solvents
- Very good electrical insulation properties
- Easily machined and polished
- Difficult to bond
- Excellent creep resistance.
- Dimensionally more stable than Nylon - lower moisture absorption
- Suitable for food contact
- Continuous use at 115°C
- Friction bearings with small tolerances
- Tool supports
- Bushes and Flanges
- Electrical insulators
- Agitators & kneading elements
- Electronic + Office machines
- Medical parts
- Food industry
- Sheets and Rod, cutting service and machined parts
- Colour: Natural (white) or black. Copolymer grade, Homopolymer grade is made against special orders.
- Sheet Size (mm): 3000 x 500, 2000 x 1000.
- Thickness (mm): 0.5 to 100.
- Rod dia (mm): 10 to 250.
- Rod / tube length (mm): 3000
For more information or a qoute on Acetal Sheet, Rod & Tube please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.