Acutec Sea Tel Internet Antenna 6006 VSAT
• Rugged and dependable Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna system
• Efficient backfire feed assembly. No blockage from components in front of the dish
• 3-Axis stabilization. Points and tracks to within 0.2°
• Choice of 1.0m (4006) or 1.5m (6006) main reflector
• Interfaces to virtually any heading sensor
• Built in GPS for fast and accurate targetting
• FCC and satellite-operator Approved
• Unlimited Azimuth. No signal interruptions due to unwrap
• Rugged 1RU 19” rack mount below decks unit
• Built-in web server for monitoring and control
• Compatible with service providers worldwide
OFFSHORE NOT OFFLINE
With a Sea Tel 06 series VSAT antenna and ACUTEC airtime, yachts can access the benefits of a high speed, always-on internet connection for a fixed monthly fee. Even thousands of miles from land, crew and guests stay connected to reliable, fast broadband.
WHY SEA TEL 06 SERIES VSAT?
Traditional satellite systems with their per-minute or per-megabyte charges encourage a minimalist approach to communications. Even with careful management, monthly bills of tens of thousands of dollars are not uncommon. As well as predictable costs, 06 Series VSAT users enjoy fast speed. Data rates are up to 24 times that of Fleet 77(1) or 3.5 times that of Fleet Broadband(2).
The VSAT system sweeps aside the problems of legacy maritime satellite communications and most yachts recoup the investment quickly.
QUALITY OF LIFE
No longer content with expensive phone calls, faxing or text-only e-mails, expectations of owners, guests and crew have changed. For everyone on board, quality of life applications such as media streaming, low cost telephone calls and video chat with colleagues, friends and family become a reality. Business users can stay connected to their critical corporate network just as if they were still in the office
Sea Tel 06 Series
Stabilised Maritime VSAT System for Yachts