The "full bore" design, low friction coefficient and the sealing characteristics of the pipe system ensure optimal and constant flow throughout.
Designed for both primary and secondary distribution systems used for compressed air, vacuum and inert gases, from the smallest workshop to the largest factory.
Features and Benefits of the Vastair Aluminium Compressed Air Piping System:
- Suitable for compressed air (dry, wet, lubricated)
- Suitable for vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gases (argon, nitrogen)
- Hi resistance to corrosion, thermal Variations harsh environments, UV and mechanical Shocks
- Compressor oil carry over
- Working tempertaure from -20°C to +60°C
- Up to 16 bar working pressure
- Components are guaranteed for 10 years
- Certification ISO 9001, TOV Certification ASME 831.1
If your'e looking for a cost effective Aluminium Compressed Air Piping System or you need a qoute, please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.