An excellent general-purpose material, TIVAR 1000 (natural) is a cost-effective solution for food handling problems, and meets FDA, USDA and 3-A Dairy guidelines for food processing and handling.
TIVAR 1000 is resistant to chemical attack and moisture absorption, and retains key physical properties to -30° C.
We offer a range of custom colors compounded with FDA/USDA approved pigments, which meet FDA and USDA guidelines for food processing and handling. Whether your business is grain, pharmaceuticals, pizza dough or frozen poultry, TIVAR material will reliably move your materials and products.The Tivar® 1000 Anti-Microbial Polyethylene anti-microbial efficacy is achieved by adding active substances based on individual requirements and specifications thus inhibiting bacterial microbial growth.
- Tivar® 1000 Anti-Microbial Polyethylene is used in the medical and food processing industries and is available in custom colours.
- TIVAR 1000 comes in natural and custom colors, and is available in oversize sheets as well as three standard sheet sizes:
- 48" x 96"sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/16" to 6"
- 48" x 120" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/16" to 6"
- 60" x 120" with gauge sizes ranging from 3/8" to 1".
Tivar® 1000 is available as extruded rod, board, tube, profiles and compression molded parts. All can be manufactured and colored to your exact specifications.
We are Australia's leading supplier of Tivar® 1000. For more information on how we can help you with your requirements/application please call or use IndustrySearch for a direct reply from our engineer.