The belt apron conveyor is another integrated solution that BEUMER is offering to its customers in the conveying technology sector. A unique feature of the BEUMER belt apron conveyor is the combination of steel wire belt and cells bolted to it. The transport of hot material such as cement clinker is also possible on inclined sections of up to 45°
Our field-proven technology and the economic advantages speak for themselves. Reduced acquisition and maintenance costs as well as numerous technological advancements make the BEUMER belt apron conveyor a smart solution for your specific conveying needs.
Features and Benefits of BEUMER Apron Conveyors:
- Cell widths up to 2,000mm possible
- Angles of inclination up to 60° possible
- Conveying speed with a chain traction element: up to 0.3 m/s
- Conveying speed with a belt traction element: up to 0.6 m/s
- High flexibility
- Tailor-made solutions for every application
- Wide product range possible
- High economic efficiency with little capital investment
- Low-wear design for high durability
For more information on Apron Conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.