Autodesk® Product Design Suite is a comprehensive solution for Digital Prototyping, delivering design, visualisation, and simulation tools to complete your entire product design process in one economical and convenient package. Digital Prototyping facilitates the design, visualisation, and simulation of products before they are ever built.
- Drive innovation with integrated, discipline-specific tools, built for Digital Prototyping based on Autodesk® Inventor® software.
- isDevelop more innovative designs by seamlessly transferring information through applications specifically tailored to the demands of each phase of the engineering process.
- isDevelop and evaluate engineering concepts quickly and easily with integrated tools built specifically for simulation and visualisation.
- isIncorporate complete electrical and mechanical designs within a single comprehensive workflow.
- Improve product quality with comprehensive workflows and cloud services.
- isImprove designs with integrated simulation tools and cloud-based optimisation services.
- isReduce the risk of error with comprehensive workflows that automatically transfer design intent throughout the design process.
- isAchieve better sustainability by evaluating and selecting low-cost, low-impact materials.
- Gain more control of your engineering data with integrated data management.
- isAvoid costly duplication of efforts by using a single source of design data through all stages your workflow.
- isEffectively control, manage, and share digital prototypes with design teams, customers, and suppliers.
- Communicate design ideas using engineering data to sell your products.
- isUse design data to create high-impact visual presentations.
- isStand apart from your competition with photorealistic renderings and cinematic-quality animations.
- isDrive sales by visually demonstrating design concepts to customers.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Standard
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Standard provides a foundational 3D design and drafting solution.
- isGain design productivity — Create innovative 3D designs in less time with Autodesk® Inventor® mechanical design software. Produce designs more efficiently with the use of mechanical design accelerators that enable you to focus on the process of innovation.
- isDocument and share design ideas — Create engineering documentation with industry-leading AutoCAD® software and illustrate your concepts with integrated visualisation tools.
- isIntegrate data management — Gain more control over your design data with Autodesk data management software that helps you manage the design creation and documentation processes.
Product Design Suite Standard includes:
- isAutoCAD®: speed documentation, share ideas, and explore 3D concepts with powerful design and documentation tools.
- isAutoCAD® Mechanical: accelerate the creation and revision of mechanical drawings with all the functionality of AutoCAD® software plus a complete set of mechanical design productivity features.
- isAutodesk® Inventor®: create an accurate 3D digital prototype in less time with industry-leading 3D mechanical design software.
- isAutodesk® Vault Basic: gain more control over your design data with software for managing design creation, simulation, and documentation processes.
- isAutodesk® Showcase®: quickly transform your AutoCAD and Inventor data into compelling imagery, movies, and interactive presentations to improve the design review process, secure internal buy-in, and win competitive bids.
- isAutodesk® SketchBook® Designer: explore design concepts and produce stunning illustrations with software that enables you to paint and draw in the industry’s ultimate digital sketchbook.
- isAutodesk® Mudbox®: use 3D digital sculpting to develop forms and shapes.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium delivers a 3D design and drafting solution with integrated electrical engineering.
- isCreate better product designs — seamlessly integrate electrical designs with mechanical control systems using Inventor routed systems combined with AutoCAD® Electrical software.
- isMarket and sell your products — use your product engineering data to create photorealistic, interactive visualisations to gain early design approval and win competitive bids.
- isEnhance design review and collaboration — integrate supply chain data with Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate software to create large-scale digital mock-ups for enhanced design review and collaboration. Gain more control over your design process with integrated data management.
Product Design Suite Premium includes everything in the Standard edition plus:
- isAutoCAD® Electrical: accelerate the creation of electrical control systems by automating electrical engineering tasks and providing comprehensive symbol libraries.
- isAutodesk® 3ds Max® Design: create cinematic-quality renderings and 3D animations to market and sell your products, reducing the need for costly physical prototypes and photo shoots.
- isAutodesk® Navisworks® Simulate: integrate multiple model sources to improve team collaboration, simulate construction sequencing, and enhance project review.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate provides an advanced 3D design and drafting solution complete with electrical engineering, simulation, and tooling.
- isReduce cost and improve product performance — Use integrated motion simulation and stress analysis tools to help you predict how product designs will perform under real-world conditions.
- isGive your designs competitive advantage — Incorporate industrial design aesthetics into your 3D designs and create production-ready surfaces with the same flexible modeling tools used by the world’s most successful automotive and consumer product manufacturers.
- isIncrease efficiency with manufacturing — Go beyond design by reusing engineering data in the manufacturing process with the inclusion of mold and tool die capabilities.
Product Design Suite Ultimate includes everything in the Premium edition plus:
- isAutodesk® Inventor® Professional: accelerate product design and manufacturing with advanced product simulation, routed systems design, and tooling creation. Upgrade from Autodesk® Inventor®.
- isAutodesk® Alias® Design: incorporate industrial design aesthetics into your digital prototypes and create production-ready surfaces with the same flexible modeling tools used by the world’s most successful automotive and consumer product manufacturers.