Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage project review software supports Building Information Modeling with scheduling, visualisation, and collaboration capabilities, and includes advanced clash detection capability, which:
- Integrates both large and small datasets from many major 3D design and laser scan formats into a single project model for clash detection and interference management
- Offers powerful search, navigation, and display tools that support hard clash and clearance detection
- Provides comprehensive monitoring and workflow tools to help report, track, and resolve identified problems
- Includes all the functionality available in Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate project review software
Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate project review software supports Building Information Modeling with advanced scheduling, visualisation, and collaboration capability, which:
- Supports the creation of a single, coordinated model to facilitate collaboration, encourage shared learning, and provide a platform for interdisciplinary workflows.
- Provides a comprehensive range of markup, review, and commenting tools to support collaboration among all design disciplines
- Offers a comprehensive API (application programming interface) and data integration tools to deliver a “visual portal” for intuitive access to project data
Autodesk®Navisworks® Freedom free* Building Information Modeling project viewer:
- Provides real-time visualisation and whole project review for all stakeholders to help improve communication and collaboration from concept through operation
- Provides a viewing capability for the optimised NWD data format
- Forms an integral part of the integration, analysis, and communication workflows enabled by the Autodesk Navisworks software products
*Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies the software.