Suitable for manual and robotic assembly automation, features of the HSH-Series automatic screwdrivers include;
- automatic bit advance
- quick positioning by fixed projecting screw (optional)
- electronic start lever, less than 2 Nm operating force
- stop clutch
- air consumed only during screw driving cycle
- small ergonomic grip
- quite operation
- automatic screw feeding
- tool bit change in 15 seconds (no tools needed)
- easy and accessible torque adjustment
- feed arm detachable for ease of maintenance.
For more information on the Stoger range of automatic screw and asembly systems go to www.stoeger.com
For further information about Automatic Feed Screwdrivers visit Romheld Australia at http://www.romheld.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Romheld Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
For All Your Work Holding,Automation CNC & Robot Tooling Needs