- High dirt load
- High reliability over a long period of time required
- Compact design and smallest footprint
- Low pressure conditions
- High filtration efficiency especially at high dirt load conditions
The efficiency of automatic filters as well as automatic strainers based on cartridge and basket technologies is strongly determined by the Δp between filtrate side and backflush line.
The new HYDAC AutoFilt® RF10 only depends on the inlet pressure.
There is no mimimum filtrate pressure at the filter outlet required.
- Highest reliability
- Independent of filtrate pressure
- Highly efficient backwash due to conical jet flush technology
- High dirt load ability
- Ability to handle high fluctuations in pressure and volume flows
- Optimised filtration area
- Adjustable trigger point to start the backflushing
Backwashing of the filter elements
- 1. Main-wash / Jet-flush cycle
- Forward flushing inside conical element (free jet effect)
- Removal of adhesive dirt
- 2. Post-wash cycle
- Reversed flow through filter material
- Residual dirt