Thanks to its compact construction, the OLFP is also ideally suited for use in even the smallest of installation spaces.
The housings are pressure resistant up to 20 bar. Due to the housing material aluminium, the filters are also suitable for low-temperature applications.
The flow rate can be removed directly from the main line via an orifice. The orifice limits the effects on the lube oil distribution.
Optionally, the OffLine Filters can be equipped with a motor-pump unit and with a particle counter on inductive basis.
The Trimicron series of filter elements NxTMxxx have been specially developed for the combined removal of fine particles, water and oil ageing products from hydraulic and lubrication oils.
The most modern filter materials with safe separation characteristics and high contamination retention capacity are used for this purpose.
- Wind power plants
- Industrial gear units
- Separation of oil ageing products, solid particles and water
- Improvement of component lifetime
- Higher machine availability
- Less space requirement due to compact construction
- Very easy maintenance
- High contamination retention capacity of the elements
- Environmentally friendly element disposal through incinerability