The P2SRE 6 is a direct acting 2-way flow control valve. Flows from port A to B are controlled independently of the pressure. In the opposite direction there is free flow through the check valve. The controlled flow rate is proportional to the electrical input signal at the coil.
Analogue to his size the coil creates a force which pushes the piston against the spring. Hereby opening diameters are opened which determine the size of the flow independent from the pressure differential. A built-in pressure compensator enables the regulation independent from pressure changes from port A to B.
- High flow by optimized casted housing
- Small hysteresis by super finish of moving parts
- Long life by magnet switching under oil
- Minimal wear by hardened and ground valve piston
- Simple exchangeability by international standardized hole pattern to ISO 6263
- Electronic control by PEM-XD see brochure 18.104.22.168
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire range of products.