Tube polishing is difficult as it can be easy to create 'flat spots'. By polishing around the tube with a continuous belt, this issue is overcome.
Suhner have a range of belts enabling the grinding down and blending, right through to mirror polishing of stainless steel.
Finishing Aluminium with the blending of welds can also be achieved with Suhner Nylon Surface Conditioning belts on the Suhner UTG or UTC tube polishing tools.
Features of the UTG 9R and UTC 7R Balustrading and Round Tube Polishers:
- Suhner UTG 9R; Wraps around tube diameters up to 71mm but can be used for larger diameters. Suhner stock a range of Zirconia, 237AA, Nylon and specialist belts to suit this round tube polisher.
- The Suhner UTG 9R weighs only 3Kg, has a 1050W motor and digitally controlled variable speed from 4000 to 9000 Rpm
- Suhner UTC 7R; Wraps around tube up to 48mm diameter but can be used on larger diameters. Suhner stock the same range of belts as for UTG to meet polishing and grinding needs of round tube in steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- UTC only weighs 2.4Kg and has variable speed from 3000 to 7000 Rpm.
- These tube polishers can dramatically reduce the number of steps and thus time, in blending and polishing round tube.
For more information or a qoute on our UTG 9R or UTC 7R Tube Polishing machines please call or email for a direct reply.