Phase Three "Smart" battery charging technology is now available in a wide range of power levels, allowing you to select the right size, features and flexibility you require for virtually any application from providing quick recharge of auxiliary batteries in vehicles parked in the station house, to powering continuous loads and maintaining peak charge in large battery systems in remote communication sites as well as industrial generator and marine applications.
These chargers interact with batteries to put them through the optimum three stage charge process which provides for fastest recovery and ideal conditioning, maximising battery performance and extending battery life.
A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types.
An optional temperature compensation sensor also adjusts output for ideal voltage based on changes in the batteries' ambient temperature. All models are housed in a rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish, and the internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- "Smart" circuitry provides three stage charging — bulk, absorption, float
- Wide model range covers battery system ratings from 14-950 amp-hours
- Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum charge/float voltages
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current (except PT-7)
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature (except PT-7)
- Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading
- Charger status clearly displayed with L.E.D. and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel
- Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in-line
- Built to last — rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish with drip shield and polyurethane coated internal circuitry.
- Numerous safety and EMC compliances
- Two year parts and labour warranty
- Remote Indicator Panel, Model: RP
- DC Energy Monitor, reads Volts, Amps, Amp Hours
- Temperature Compensation Sensor, Model: TCS-12/24