Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur, start devices in sequence automatically. Ease of remote operation is made possible via numerous web browser control options of up to 8 breaker protected circuits. Remotely control power relays, choose from sequential on, all-off, selective circuit, or last state.
In addition, an advanced custom control function is built-in, programmed via a BASIC style language that remotely initialises scripts without user intervention upon defined conditions such as: power-up, or when lock up is sensed via the "Auto-Ping" feature. Auto Ping continually monitors critical network devices, such as telecom equipment, servers and routers.
If a device fails to respond after a user selectable number of pings, the power controller will automatically reboot it, or run a user's script with no user intervention. "Locked-up" devices are brought back to life instantly. Long distance service calls are averted.
Convenient monitoring via user-defined graphics and hyperlinks allow you to customise web pages. Programmable web links provide a seamless control panel of multiple systems comprising several distribution reboot units.
Features of the Newmar Circuit Breaker with Remote Control:
- Remote control routers, telecom equipment, switches any -48VDC device, up to 15 amps.
- An internal web server gives you manual control from anywhere in the world
- Use scripts to automate control from remote locations via LAN or WAN
- The "Auto-Ping" feature intelligently reboots a machine, router, server, or other Ethernet device automatically
- Windows utility provides e-mail notification of logs and events. Also supports UNIX style SYSLOG
- Eight relays are individually controlled by scripts or web commands over Ethernet.
- Ethernet connection with static IP allows connection anywhere on your LAN or WAN
- Dual 50 Amp A/B input bus power four 15 Amp outputs for each bus, or wire inputs in parallel for an 8 circuit bus.
- All inputs and outputs are circuit breaker protected; 7, 10, 15 amp
- Universal 19" brackets accommodate center, back, or front rack mounting
For more information or a qoute on the Circuit Breaker with Remote Reboot Control please call or email for a direct reply.