The constant output power characteristic supplies the specified power over the full output voltage range. The benefit is an optimised modular system design (fewer number of modules).
These performances as well as the extended temperature range and wide input voltage range are the key factors of the success of this rectifier and it offers a cost effective and reliable solution.
The typical applications for this rectifier are both in indoor and outdoor environments, which is a perfect solution for wireless base stations, core network, telecommunication & data networks and central offices.
Features of Rectifier DPR 2700C-48CN:
- Efficiency 91 %
- 2880W nominal output
- 1440W output for temperature up to 70°C
- Compact and light weight
- Hot swappable, no system shutdown for maintenance
- Wide input voltage range: 90 - 310 V
- Power factor correction
- Constant output power characteristic
- Operating temperature range up to 70°C
Applications of Rectifier DPR 2700C-48CN:
- Indoor and outdoor
- Medium to large power systems
- Telecom, wireless, datacom, enterprise