Features and Benefits:
- High-accuracy motion recording. Patented digital rotary/linear transducer provides early diagnosis of mechanical problems and auxiliary switch and main contact timing errors.
- Immune to interference. Accuracy of test results is unaffected by electrostatic and electromagnetic interference in substation environments.
- Rugged and reliable. Single-box solution provides the accuracy of a laboratory instrument with durability for field use.
- User-friendly PC interface. Intuitive software control panel on your PC permits quick, efficient testing.
- It performs timing functions for up to four breaks per phase with motion measurements.
For more information about the TDR900 please click here