Efficient and eco-friendly
Efficient solution for long distances.There are many good reasons to buy a BEUMER Group Belt Conveying System. In rough terrain, the transport of goods - for example by truck - involves significant effort and costs. When using a BEUMER belt conveyor, you save time and energy, accompanied by negligible personnel costs.
At the same time you contribute to environmental protection thanks to reduced CO2 emission, as well as lower noise and sound emissions compared with truck and rail transport.
Specifications of BEUMER Belt Conveyors:
- Centre distance: BEUMER troughed belt conveyors: up to 20km
- Curve radius: BEUMER troughed belt conveyors: > 400 m for horizontal curves, vertical curves depending on the application
- Conveying capacity: Up to 6,000 t/h
- Conveying speed: Up to 6.5 m/s
- Angles of inclination: Up to 30° depending on the material to be conveyed
Application of Belt Conveyors Include:
- Cement industry: transport of limestone, clinker, cement, secondary combustibles, filter dusts, etc.
- Chemical industry: transport of granulated material, fertilisers, etc.
- Steel industry: transport of ores
- Power plants: transport of coal, slag, gypsum, limestone powders, alternative fuels, etc.
- Waste recycling: municipal waste, wood and sewage sludge
- Exploitation of gravel and sand pits
- Phosphate mining and processing plants
- Transport of other materials such as feeding stuff, cereals, dust, chipped wood, aluminium oxide
- Transport of dangerous, contaminated, dusty, or very lightweight substances
This conveying equipment, field-tested and continually refined over many years, reliably connects raw material deposits with processing plants and factories.
For more information on troughed belt conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.