- Are you struggling to find a large range of bluestone tiles that you can choose from?
- Are you concerned about prices & quality?
- Do you want to see & touch the bluestone before you buy it?
- Do you want to speak to an expert about your design ideas?
There are many facts you need to know about using bluestone, where to use bluestone & how to care for it so that it lasts. Most bluestone distributors will not bother educating you on this.
Bluestone tiles are commonly used for outdoor areas, patios, swimming pool areas, as garden paths, stepping stones, walkways, sidewalks & backyard features. They have many advantages such as:
- They look beautiful!
- They are easy to install which means you save more time and costs.
- They are available in multiple shapes and sizes.
- They are tough & long lasting
- They are more cost effective than other materials
RMS has one of the biggest ranges of bluestone tiles. Our bluestones are sourced from quality quarries from Italy, Spain and select other countries so you will find that the quality is excellent. Our prices are competitive as we offer wholesale prices to all of our customers, no matter how big or small your order is.
And we have experienced Architectural Representatives that will take the time to chat to you about your requirements.
Visit our Showroom today to see our wide range of bluestone tiles & discuss your requirements with an expert.
You can contact RMS for more information, by visiting one of our showrooms, calling us or sending an enquiry through our online contact form.