Agile inverters are particularly suited for the food & beverage, textile, wood, packaging and ceramic industries, where they can be used in a variety of medium complexity automation processes.
• Different Field bus options like CANopen, PROFIBUS, Modbus • Optional accessories like brake resistor, mains chokes, mains filters • Optional Connection set for connection to PC
Optional field bus communication: • CM-CAN: CANopen • CM-PDP-V1: PROFIBUS • CM232: Modbus ASCII & Modbus RTU for point-to-point connection • CM485: Modbus ASCII & Modbus RTU via RS485 connection • CM-DeviceNet: DeviceNet • CM-EtherCAT®: EtherCAT® • CM-PROFINET: PROFINET • CM-Ethernet/IP: Ethernet/IP with one usable port as end-of-line device • CM-Ethernet/IP-2P: Ethernet/IP with two usable ports (daisy chaining is possible) • CM-Modbus/TCP: Modbus/TCP with one usable port as end-of-line device • CM-Modbus/TCP-2P: Modbus/TCP with two usable ports (daisy chaining is possible) • Ethernet VABus/TCP: VABus/TCP: with one usable port as end-of-line device • Ethernet VABus/TCP-2P: VABus/TCP: with two usable ports (daisy chaining is possible)
Optional interface for communication to PC • ASK-USB: Communication to PC via optional communication cable
Optional PC software • VPlus for Windows operating system with motor setup, terminal monitor • Actual value window, scope function, parameter storage
Accessories: • Brake resistors Type BR: The brake resistors offer an inexpensive solution to dissipate generator power that occurs at deceleration. A thermal sensor for the brake resistor protects the resistor from overheating. • Power choke type LCVS & LCVT: Power choke types LCVS (for single-phase power installation) and LCVT (for three-phase power installation) increase the overvoltage protection of the inverter and increase the system's EMC. • Power filters type FTV: Depending on the application boundaries, certain EMC levels must be achieved. The power filters are a component to improve EMC behavior in a machine installation.
Degree of protection
IP20 (EN 60529)
0 ... 599 Hz
UL508c STO (EN13849 / EN 61508)
Power supply & Power range
Power range (AGL402) 0.25 - 11 kW / three-phase 320 V... 530 V / 50 - 60 Hz (± 10%)
Power range (AGL202) 0.12 - 3 kW / single-phase 200 V... 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (± 10%) 0.25 - 7.5 kW / three-phase 200 V ... 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (± 10%)
• Preset values for Bonfiglioli motors to decrease commissioning times • Flexible assignment of digital inputs and outputs • Energy Saving function • Ready to use application macros • Motor chopper function to increase braking power without brake resistors • Power failure regulation • Fault history • Motor and inverter state memory • Integrated PLC function with graphic development environment
• Integrated Keypad • Integrated brake chopper • Integrated Safe Torque Off function • DC link connection • 6 digital inputs, 2 multifunction A/D inputs • 1 digital output, 1 multifunction I/O • 1 relay output, 1 multifunction A/D/Pulse output • Signal supply outputs: +24 V DC, + 10 V DC +24 V DC input for electronic power supply • Serial interfaces: RS-232, RS-485 including Modbus support system bus
• Cabinet mounting for all sizes • Optional feed-through mounting • Optional DIN rail mounting frame
• Motor compatibility • Two types of motors: • Asynchronous AC motors • Permanent magnet synchronous (brushless) motors
Motor Control(open loop): • Asynchronous AC motors • Permanent magnet synchronous (brushless) motors
Bonfiglioli | Power Transmission Equipment
Bonfiglioli is a renowned manufacturer of power transmission equipment with a reputation for producing high quality worm and planetary gears. The company has multiple factories all over the world that ...