The PCAN-PC/104 card enables the connection of one or two CAN networks to a PC/104 system. Multiple PCAN-PC/104 cards can easily be operated using interrupt sharing.
The card is available as a single or dual-channel version. The opto-decoupled versions also guarantee galvanic isolation of up to 500 Volts between the PC and the CAN sides.
- CAN-PC/104 Single Channel
- PCAN-PC/104 Dual Channel
- PCAN-PC/104 Single Channel opto-decoupled
- PCAN-PC/104 Dual Channel opto-decoupled
- Form factor PC/104
- Multiple PC/104 cards can be operated in parallel (interrupt sharing)
- 14 port and 8 interrupt addresses are available for configuration using jumpers
- 1 or 2 High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2)
- Bit rates from 5 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Compliant with CAN specifications
2.0A (11-bit ID) and 2.0B (29-bit ID)
- Connection to CAN bus through D-Sub slot bracket, 9-pin (in accordance with CiA® 303-1)
- NXP SJA1000 CAN controller, 16 MHz clock frequency
- NXP PCA82C251 CAN transceiver
- 5-Volt supply to the CAN connection can be connected through a solder jumper,
e.g. for external bus converter
- Galvanic isolation on the CAN connection up to 500 V, separate for each CAN channel
(only for IPEH-002056 and IPEH-002057)
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- PCAN-PC/104 card
- Slot bracket with D-Sub connectors for the CAN bus
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 and Linux (32/64-bit)
- Device driver for Windows® CE 6.x (x86 and ARMv4 processor support)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® and the programming interface PCAN-Basic.
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for DOS
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.