RIS CB360 Features & Benefits
- The 360° rotating hand chain guide allows hoist operations from various angles therefore significantly reducing the risk from operating in the lifting danger zone.
- Premium brake system ensures safe operation, low maintenance and is extremely quiet.
- Sealed Roller Bearings.
- Simple to Install – Compact design and low headroom allows for ease of installation even in confined working areas.
- Strength – Equipped with hardened load chain for optimum strength, flexibility and long wear life.
- Two-stage gear reduction with hardened gears and pinion.
- Low Maintenance – Enclosed housing, no lubrication required on load brake, wheel cover with guided slots to prevent jamming and slippage of chain ensure minimal maintenance on the unit.
- Lightweight and durable – Steel frame construction is rugged yet lightweight and easy to handle.
- Grade 80 load chain.
- Forged and Heat Treated load Hooks.
- Double pawls supporting fall-safe brake mechanism.
- 100% Load Tested to 1.5 x WLL.
All of RIS lifting and rigging products conform and comply with Australian Standards AS1418.2.