Check Valves NR-040F
Check Valve with Removable Cover. Most applicable and efficient for potable water and sewage systems.
Lowest available head loss and low-cost operation, due to:
- The flap rises above the flow profile.
- Full flow passage, without reduction in diameter.
- Hydrodynamic body and disc design.
Extended, long-life durability due to:
- Corrosion resistant inner pans ensure long term service under adverse conditions.
- Damage-free vulcanized flap. Scaling pressure during closure is exerted only on metal parts, eliminating wear and tear on vulcanized flap.
- Surge-resistant body: NR-040 PN-16 cast iron; NR-042 PN-25 Sphero Nodular; NR-044, NR-046... PN-40-l00 Cast steel body.
- Opening at the top of the valve allows for easy cleaning, maintenance, and seat replacement and eliminates the need to remove the valve from the system
- The valve is manufactured in sizes ranging from 3" to 48".
- Stainless Steel extended Shaft on both sides.
- Optional sealing: bronze on bronze or stainless steel on stainless steel for extremely adverse working conditions.
- Can be installed in either horizontal or vertical position.
- Can be adapted to various types of liquid upon request
- Standard metal body - baked Epoxy Phenolic 250 micron coating.
- Available with enamel coating, or with a stainless steel body.
- Counterweight to avoid pressure surges.
- Electric limit switch indicator, to transmit signals whenever flow starts or stops.
- Provision for future installation of hydraulic stopper.
- A drainage outlet
- Hydraulic Controlled Check Valve NR-040-HC is available.
- Flanges arc available in BS/lSO/ANSI standards.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, flanges standard and type of liquid.