Safe to use on petrol or oil covered waters.
For use in day distress signal situations and to mark the position during a rescue operation.
SOLAS requires 2 smoke signals to be fitted in lifeboats and liferafts. Small canister saves space when packed into rafts.
To use: Remove lid, pull string. Two second ignition delay allows time to throw canister into water.
- Colour: Dense orange smoke
- Burn Time: 3 minutes minimum
- Ignition: pull-wire igniter witha 2 second safety delay
- Temperature Operating Range -1c to 30c (30.2f to 86f)
- Temperature storage range: -30c to +75c (-22f to 167f)
- Weight: 370g (13oz)
- Height: 100mm (4 ins)
- Diameter: 84mm (3.2 ins)
- NEC: 200g (7oz)