The Scrubmaster B75 R can access areas; both wide and narrow aislesthat could previously only be cleaned using walk-behind scrubber-driers.
The compact dimensions and superior manoeuvrability are only two of the scrubberdrier’s many advantages. Moreover, the machine offers superior operating comfort: The ergonomic, back-friendly
design of the seat, which increases both comfort and productivity, is just as convincing as the wide range of practical details facilitating operating as well as cleaning and maintaining the machine.
Given the transport speed of up to 6 km/h, which can be controlled and reduced at the push of a button, and the long running time, the Scrubmaster B75 R cleans large areas in a fast and efficient manner.
Can be used everywhere
Thanks to the wide-range on-board charger, the 180 Ah battery of the Scrubmaster B75 R can be charged at any power outlet worldwide. An integrated work headlight enables cleaning in dimly lit rooms. The ergonomic seat enables fatigue-free working and the operator always has a perfect view onto the working area.
Everything in view, everything under control
Operating the Scrubmaster B75 R is very easy: The clearly arranged operating elements are intuitional and self-explanatory. The backlit display is easy to read, keeping the operator informed of the machine’s current operating status at all times.
Slim design and clever technology
The short squeegee enables cleaning in narrow areas with less than 80 cm clearance width – for example in checkout areas. To pass through even smaller areas, the squeegee can be dismantled with little effort and stowed away in the squeegee holder.
Access all areas
Residual water remaining on the floor, for example after defrosting deep freezers in difficult-to-access areas, can be removed comfortably by using the hand-held vacuum tool. The integrated tool holder allows stowing the tool away safely during travelling and have it ready for use quickly when dismounting the machine.
Perfect cleanliness – also in narrow aisles
The intelligent design with “reversible tail” and special squeegee kinematics enables U-turns in aisles smaller than 180 cm
Other Features Include
- Automatic filling Time saving: While the machine is filled up automatically, the operator can use the time to carry out daily maintenance tasks or other jobs.
- Brush discharge Two at one swoop: Both brushes can be replaced quickly and easily in a single work step.
- Diagnosis Quick and easy: Easy access to the diagnosis interface allows maintenance tasks to be carried out or adjustments to be made to the machine parameters directly and with very little effort.
- Tool holder Always ready to use: The tool holder allows stowing away both the hand-held vacuum tool and the squeegee safely and easily and have them ready at hand when needed.
- Easy to clean Tank: The design of the recovery tank with smooth inner surfaces allows easy cleaning and removal of residue and coarse dirt.
- Maintenance door solution clean tank: Direct access to the solution tank, enables easy cleaning/ rinsing
- Fleet-Management: Specific data such as operating times and the current location of a machine can be called up by remote access at any given time
- Working width 65 cm
- Cleaning path squeegee 76/86 cm
- Theoretical area performance 3.500 m2
- Work travel speed up to 5,5 km/h
- Transport speed up to 6 km/h
- Nominal voltage 24 V
- Power input drive motor 530 W
- Power input vacuum motor 550 W
- Power input brush motor 2 x 720 W
- Number/type of brushes 2 x disc
- Brushe speed rpm 180 rpm
- Solution/ recovery tank 75 l
- Width without/ with squeegee 76 / 86 cm
- Gross weight, ready for use 434 kg
For more information or a quote on the new Compact Ride-On Scrubber | Scrubmaster B75 R please call or email for a direct reply.