A neutral smelling, oil/water based sealer for honed and rough concrete and stone surfaces.
- Easy to apply, high performance, colourless sealer for strong protection against oil, grease and water
- Specifically developed for mineral based surfaces such as concrete sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete, pavers and brickwork
- Protect your surfaces with easy application
- 1 litre covers approximately 8-15m² (depending on surface type)
- Great value for money
- Achieves an exceptional seal
- Protect the natural beauty of a wide range of materials
- Offers excellent protection against salt attack on sandstone
Concrete Shield is a colourless and penetrating, high performance impregnator which protects honed and rough surfaces against oil, grease and water based pollution.
Concrete Shield has been specifically developed to protect mineral based outdoor walls and facades from water based pollution. Due to its outstanding steam-diffusion performance, this sealer is ideal for sandstone buildings (old and new) and any other type of stone/mineral based materials such as limestone and concrete.
Concrete Shield Sealer
The use of Concrete Shield considerably reduces the amount of maintenance work required on stone buildings resulting in an unchanged look for many years. The shield reduces the amount of moisture on the surface and therefore minimises the growth of mould and algae as well as discoloration due to air pollution.
It performs exceptionally well on honed to rough materials.
- Time saving one step application - no residue after application.
- Concrete Shield is based on the latest technology from Germany and consists of a mixture of organic and inorganic anti-adhesives in a water based solution.
- The surface treatment does not affect any steam diffusion of the treated materials and has the top rating in Europe for active moisture permeability i.e., being able to breathe so there is no build-up of subsurface moisture (EN ISO 7783-2, Classification I, Sp<0.14m).
- The applied product is UV-resistant (California Test - 24,000 hours or 5 years of sunshine).
- Concrete Shield has perfect water repellence with no negative impact on the look or consistency of the stone.
- Concrete Shield is not affected by chlorine or salt water making it ideal for pool areas while ensuring that once treated, the surface remains unchanged.
- The ultimate protection against salt attack on sandstone.