Focusing on high quality service, AE Smith uses a guaranteed strategy to consider potential problems and their solutions in order to complete construction projects punctually and with minimal disruptions.
You benefit from more than 100 years of practical experience working on some of Australia's most high-profile building projects.
- Risk review and mitigation by experienced Project Managers dedicated to each project.
- Design review prior to construction by AE Smith Construction Engineering team.
- Services coordination prior to installation by AE Smith Design Drafting team.
- Buildability review by AE Smith Site Mangement & Services Coordination team.
- Communication of and adherence to specific site requirements.
- Industrial relations management and compliance with NCOP (National Code of Practice).
- Planned materials handling and workplace safety management.
- Mechanical plant and equipment commissioning by NEBB qualified technicians.