Our containment booms are made in Australia and designed for tough Australian conditions. They create marine containment barriers within their boundaries after being deployed.
Containment booms are typically installed prior to a project beginning, ensuring containment of free floating liquid spills but can also be used as a rapid response system for oil spill management.
They can be accompanied with recovery equipment, high speed reels and storage systems as well as spill kits and are available in different shapes and sizes according to your application.
Rapid deployment, ease of cleaning, optimal storage configurations and efficient transportation.
Our range is designed for still or open water conditions. Heavy duty booms, external foam filled deflection floats and components are available.
Trade Enviro offer a complete, supply, installation, removal service as required.
- Storage: Conveniently folded for transport, deployment and repacking
- Closed-cell foam floatation: Provides greater durability, buoyancy, wave and wind resistance
- PVC casings: UV stabilized heavy duty
- Gal chain: Lower tension member and ballast for the boom
- Convenient handles & fold points: For ease of handling and storage
- Quality construction: Webbing reinforced seams for strength, using high tensile strength fabric, PVC or urethane coated fabrics
- Universal Boom Connectors: improves load distribution, enables multiple booms to be joined together quickly and individual lengths can be replaced
If you are unsure of your requirements? Talk to Trade Enviro for some reliable advice or a fully packaged cost effective solution.