- Radio communication which enables the operator communicate quickly with the logger.
- Can operate in normal or high sensitivity mode.
- The logger performs dual functions as it is able to localize and locate the leak position.
- Unlimited number of correlating loggers can be added to the system without needing to purchase additional communication cables or docking cables.
- This correlating logger is thirty per cent more sensitive than most noise loggers.
- It provides a massive reduction in manpower costs.
- Leakage surveys.
- Locating a difficult leak.
- Permanent leakage monitoring.