The 151 SP or 151 H, have been consistently chosen as they contain a built in water tank to provide the shower water and a pumped filter system to pump the filtered waste water away.
To satisfy contractors demands for a completely self-contained unit the Roamer, 151R, was produced complete with a built in generator and a water tank to take the filtered shower wastewater.
Now also available the 151RT with a Tracker built into the unit during construction.
All 150 series units have the following features:
- Lightweight pre-formed galvanised chassis,
- 25mm lightweight insulated panels,
- solid roof with roof lights containing fluorescent lights,
- spoiler with gas water heater and gas bottle cupboard,
- external utility cupboards housing electrics,
- pumped filter system when fitted,
- access to wash hand basin plumbing therefore all the services are accessible from the outside assisting on site maintenance
- Grab Handles, First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher
The doors have keyless push button digi-locks with the dirty door having an ali-angle surround to enable the tent to be fixed without the need for tape or Spray Tak to be adhered to the unit. One Way Vents and new for 2005 Integrated Pull Out Metal Steps.
Clean End – Personal Lockers with electrical sockets for charging respirators, Mirror to adjust face mask, Coat Hooks, Bench Seat or Bench Seat Storage, Electric and natural Light, Electric Oil Filled Radiator, Certificate Holders, Warning Signs, Fibreglass Floors with Drain Point, Self Closing door to shower area.
Shower Area – 1- 4 showers dependant on model chosen, adjustable showers, Mask Hook, GRP wash hand basins, Electric and natural Light, Fibreglass Floors with Drain Point, Self Closing door to dirty area.
Dirty Area - Removable NPU Decon 400 Air Extractor to assist in DOP tests, Mirror to adjust face mask, Coat Hooks, Bench Seat or Bench Seat Storage, Electric and natural Light, Electric Heating, Warning Signs, Fibreglass Floors with Drain Point, Self Closing door to outside.