The Objet24 desktop 3D printer is the most affordable desktop system to print realistic models with small moving parts, thin walls and smooth, paintable surfaces. Using PolyJet 3D printing technology, the Objet24 features 28µ print layers and a 240x200x150 mm tray size. The Objet24 is ideal for designers and engineers looking to produce highly accurate models for visual aids, fit and assembly testing and functional applications.
The Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer features:
- Universal solution for any product designer.
- 28-micron, high-resolution printing.
- Tray size: 240 x 200 x 150 mm (9.45 x 7.87 x 5.9 in).
- Simple and easy operation, suitable for any user.
- Small, office friendly system.
- Affordable Objet technology producing smooth surfaces and fine details.
The Objet 24 desktop 3D printer can be painted, drilled, machined or used for vacuum forming. The Objet24 uses Objet’s rigid white material – ideal for general purpose 3D modeling and featuring excellent dimensional stability. High resolution 3D printing with 28 micron layer thickness isn’t just for big-budget enterprises. With Objet’s family of low-cost desktop 3D printers, designers and engineers can build true-to-life models and prototypes featuring ultra-precision details straight from the office desk.
- Model material: Rigid Opaque white (VeroWhitePlus).
- Support material: FullCure® 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support.
- Material cartridges: Sealed four 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges.
- Size and weight:
Machine: 82.5 × 62 × 59 cm (32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in); 93 kg (205 lbs).
Tray size: 240 × 200 × 150 mm (9.45 × 7.87 × 5.9 in).
Net Build size: 234 x 192 x 148.6 mm (9.21 x 7.55 x 5.85 in).
- Workstation compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Network connectivity: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T.
- Jetting heads: SHR (Single Head Replacement), 2 heads.
- Power Requirements: Single phase:100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A/ 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A.
- Regulatory Compliance: CE/FCC/RoHS.
- Operational Environment: Temperature 18C – 25C (64F – 7 F); Relative Humidity 30–70%.
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance.
Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray setup.
- Automatic support generation.
- On-the-fly slicing so 3D printing can start right away.
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning.
- Multi-user networking.