The EX-version meets all requirements for applications in hazardous areas (EEx ia IIC T4). Functions such as pressure change rate, MIN/MAX and average value are available, and in addition the HM 35/HM 35 EX can also be individually configured for different applications.
A large, well readable graphics display, its handy size, a real time clock including date, the background illumination, the data memory for 10’000 measurements…only to mention a few highlights – facilitate its use. Via the infrared interface (IR), all data can be transferred directly to any PC.
Communication software for Windows is also available. 22 selectable measurement units complete off the specification of this precise manometer.
- For measurements in the area of relative, differential or absolute pressure
- Data Memory for 10.000 measurements
- Versatile range of applications
- Compact and easy to operate
- Measuring media: instrument air, inert gases, media compatible with stainless steel 18/8
- 22 selectable measurement units
- Large, well readable graphics display
- Infrared interface (IR)
- Measurement for leak rate
- MIN./MAX. and average values
- Real time clock including date
- Incl. free of charge SCS certificate
The THOMMEN handheld digital pressure gauges are available in the following pressure ranges.