LEO 5 is operated through the environmentally-sealed safety glass front panel. The large backlit LCD display ensures readability in any lighting conditions.
High-resolution pressure measurements are taken twice per second in standard mode whilst sampling frequency increases to 5 kHz with 16 bit operating in peak mode. USB interface of LEO 5 allow connection to the PC accessing active measurements and recorded data including pressure, peak pressure, temperature, and measurement interval. Device configuration, firmware updates, and recharging of the integral accumulator power supply are done via PC connection.
Modular design of LEO5 is unique that enables customisation of measuring requirements.
Functions and Features
- Rugged, waterproof stainless steel housing with safety glass face
- Large, easy-to-read 5-digit LCD display with 5/8" digits
- Operation by capacitive touch buttons
- Pressure peak with 5 kHz sampling frequency and high resolution measurement in standard mode
- Rechargeable accumulator power supply
- Record function (pressure, peak pressure, temperature, measurement time)
- USB-interface for configuration, download, and power recharge
- External supply and RS-485 BUS Interface
- Radio interface (bluetooth) for measurements in inaccessible places
- Barosensor integrated in manometer for AA measurements
- Analog outputs 4…20 mA or 0…10 V / up to 2 contacts (PNP)
- Custom software / custom specific test procedures
- Customised front cover
- Special pressure connections