- Economical, low purchase price.
- Easily Fitted.
- Less draft & soil throw compared to knife points.
- Coulter set at 3 degrees.
- Suits most double bolt hole machines.
- Robust & Durable long life with no servicing.
- Service caps colour coded.
- A machine can be fitted with the Disca* Mate system for substantially less than the purchase price of a dedicated machine, saving valuable capital and maximising versatility.
- No modifi cations required to exisiting machine and enables the machine to be used for either sowing with disc coulters, knife points or sweeps.
- Low draft results in fuel savings & reduced soil throw equals better perfomance.
- Coulter cuts through stubble, melon & trash without hairpinning, stubble carry or build up in most situations.
- Fits most machines with 2 1/4” or 1 3/4” bolt hole centres.
- Block made from cast ductile iron, extra heavy duty bearings (rated to 40,000 hours), marine grade seals, spindle Austempered.
- Service caps are colour coded to make easy identifi cation between L H & R H. Simplifi es machine set up and balance.