The DUSTFIX® Dust Conditioner consists of a carbon steel tubular casing with SINT® engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft entirely manufactured in SINT® engineering polymer, one vertical inlet and a flush outlet in SINT®, a liquid supply point in the conditioning section, a drive unit with integrated adjustable shaft sealing unit.
Due to its particular technical features, the use of innovative SINT® engineering polymers and extremely short processing time, DUSTFIX® is suitable for continuous duty.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Dry feeding and conveying section
- Drive: 22 kW (30 HP)
- Capacity: 50 m3/h (29.5 cfm)
- Conditioning section consisting of replaceable chamber made of engineering polymer SINT®
- Combined feeding, conveying and conditioning shaft manufactured from engineering polymer SINT® with separately replaceable mixing tools
- Outlet safeguard in elastic engineering polymer SINT®
Options & Accessories
- Control panel
- Liquid injection equipment