With an operating voltage of 1.5 - 10 and dimensions of 9.7mm x 6.7mm, this electret condenser microphone from the FM series is ideal for most telephones.
- Useful for almost any type of telephone and other applications
- Low operation voltage of 1.0 Volt to 10 Volt
- Microphone with pins for printed circuit board
- Sensitivity - Refer below (0dB=1Volt / 1µBar,1kHz)
- Impedance - Low impedence
- Directivity - Omnidirectional
- Frequency - 20Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Maximum Operating Voltage - 10 Volt
- Standard Operating Voltage - 1.5 Volt
- Current Consumption - Maximum 0.3mA
- Sensitivity Reduction (M.H) (P.R.U.) - Within -3dB at 1 Volt; Within -2dB at 1 volt
- S/N Ratio - More than 60 dB
- Telephone and telephone answering devices.
- Built-in microphones for tape recorders.
- Completed microphones for recording, testing and monitoring.
- Sonic controlled toys and sensors.
Omnidirectical Electret Condenser Microphone Cartridge FM-4F