The thermostats are flush mounted and have a 2pole isolator with 16A output relay.
Standard Thermostat - MTD2
- Adjustable control with air/floor sensor
- Allows you to maintain a constant temperature
- On/off switch
Programmable Thermostat - MCD4
- Digital 7day / 4 event programmable thermostat
- Allows you to programme on/off times and temperature, with a range of setback functions
- Combines a floor and air limit sensor
- Available in white / brushed chrome and charcoal
Programmable Thermostat - MCD5
- 2″ colour touch screen
- Easy to use and good to look at
- Compatible with smart phones allowing system monitoring through our QR code system
- Easy scheduling and adaptive controls ensures comfortable temperatures 24 x 7
Home Automation Thermostat - ETN4
- Home Automation compatible with setback functions.
- Installed in a central switchboard
Technical data - MTD2/MCD4/MCD5
- Supply voltage: 240Vac, 50/60hz
- Output relay: 16A SPST, 3600W max
- Switching differential: 0.4 degC
- Built-in switch: 2 pole 16A
- Temperature range: 0/+50 degC
- Housing/protection: IP20 & IP21
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 115mm x 84mm x 58mm
- Mounted: Vertical or Horizontal
- Sensor length: 3m
- Warranty: 2 years
All Comfort Heat thermostats include a floor sensor maintaining consistent floor temperature. Floor sensing thermostats are the safest and most energy efficient ensuring the floor is not overheated, but kept at the desired temperature.
For more information on Electronic Under Floor Heating Thermostats please call or email for a direct reply.