Features of Emergency / Exit Light Testing & Tagging
- AAT use the latest top of the range Portable Appliance Tester (PAT), the Seaward Supernova XE. It has the capacity to store a large number of test results and is safe to use on sensitive laboratory & electronic equipment.
- Test results are presented as an easily digestible report in a selection of formats including Excel. (See example on Tag/Report Sample page) They maintain your data base and store all results on their system as a back-up.
- AAT's bar-coded PVC tags contain all necessary information including tester's name, date and next test date.
- Their service also includes on-the-spot repairs for minor defects to cords and plugs.
- AAT issues clients with 'New to Service' tags for equipment that arrives between testing intervals. This equipment will be tested at their next visit and added to the asset register.
- AAT's auto-scheduling program will ensure that equipment is re-tested by the due date. AAT contacts you to organise a suitable time.