In a world where new standards for indoor air quality (IAQ) leads to increased heating, cooling, humidifying and dehumidifying energy consumption and costs, HVAC manufacturers and building owners are now more than ever on the lookout for solutions.
Fortunately, no other product is better equipped to face this challenge than Innergy tech’s energy recovery wheels. In fact, not only does this technology can help in meeting or even exceed all these regulations, but it can also result in substantial energy savings which often lead to some of the shortest payback periods seen in this industry.
Furthermore, with its high quality construction, its unique polymer desiccant and ARI certified performances; one can easily understand why Innergy tech’s energy recovery wheels are fast becoming one of the most popular energy recovery components in the industry.
- Recovers sensible and latent energy
- Rapid payback due to high levels of effectiveness
- Bactericide desiccant; will not promote growth of mould or bacteria
- Unique polymer desiccantSegmented design for ease of maintenance
- Aluminum media for increased fire protection
- Meets NFPA 90A and NFPA 90B, tested under UL Standard 723ARI certified performances; bears the ARI Standard 1060-2005 certified seal options