This valve has customised body and flange orientations and is valve is optimised for fine control of slurry flow specifically designed with the flotation market in mind.
Material of Construction
- Plug and seat – polyurethane or other appropriate wear resistant material (e.g.UHMWPE).
- Patented bellows seal. – non-sliding sealing arrangement
- Body – rubber lined mild steel
- eDart actuators
- 100mm to 500mm
Options for External Dart Valves - eDart Dual
- eDart dual valve controller
- Poppet sampler
- Flushing valves
- Full bore or reduced plug and seat
- Custom designs available if standard designs don’t suit application.
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA), Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail
- Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options
Features of External Dart Valves - eDart Dual
- Body fully customised to Plant
Layout of External Dart Valves - eDart Dual
- Either front or side outlet
- Cage guided plug on 250mm and larger
- Inspection hatch
- Valve can be fully serviced insitu
- Simple maintenance: All internal wearing parts can be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line
- Anti Rotation Device
- Stroke Indicaiton
Applications for External Dart Valves - eDart Dual
- Flotation machine level control
- Distribution box level control
For more information on External Dart Valves - eDart Dual, please click here.