Features of Double Ball Check Valve - Dashley DDV
The DDV valve operates on the discharge side of two pumps in parallel. Both pumps can run simultaneously or independently. When one pump is switched off, the ball will automatically drop back stopping the back flow to the second pump.
Technical Features of Double Ball Check Valve - Dashley DDV
- Size (mm): 100 to 600. Different sizes available on request
- Operating Pressure: 10, 16 and 25 bar
Benefits of Double Ball Check Valve - Dashley DDV
- Valve body and face-to-face dimensions can be changed to suit existing applications
- Replaceable seats and can be made from any material requested
- Replaceable balls are made from Urethane or Rubber
Applications for Double Ball Check Valve - Dashley DDV
- Particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications.
- All slurry applications requiring trouble free pump changeover
For more information on Double Ball Check Valve - Dashley DDV, please click here.