Fratech Electronics Pty Ltd, has been a major Australian player in the Security Electronics industry for many years.
Following its recent acquisition by Inner Range Pty Ltd, Fratech continues to build an enviable reputation for quality, innovation and reliability in security systems.
As a standalone receiver, the FE900 packs a powerful punch: It can talk to automation systems via TCP/IP using its built-in Ethernet ports, and/or via its isolated RS232 ports, receive alarms in most communications formats on up to 32 PSTN lines and receive IP-Based Alarms via TCP/IP.
The FE900 builds upon the foundation of reliability and dependability it’s predecessor, the FE100 was renowned for.
Extending upon a strong pedigree, FE900 offers: Hot-swappable cards that auto-configure, a non-volatile 30,000 event buffer, Smart call answering, extensive self-diagnostics and very low power consumption. Line cards come with 8kV isolation and three-stage lightning protection.
Line Cards also feature an advanced DSP engine which ensure reliable communications under harsh line conditions. One can also install a redundant processor card.
These impressive hardware features are merely the tip of the iceberg – What sets the FE900 further apart from it’s competitors is the configuration and management software tool that ships with the FE900.
The client/server design of the FE900 software allows operators to configure, monitor and manage receivers remotely from any point of an IP network.
For instance, one can zoom to any Line Card on any FE900 in their system and interact with it.
From one location (or indeed many locations), operators can manage FE900 receivers that are spread all around the globe.
Product at a glance
- Remote monitoring and configuration via Internet Protocol
- IP-Alarm compatible
- Up to 32 PSTN Lines
- Hot-swappable, auto configuring Line & CPU Cards
- Line Cards feature advanced DSP engine
- Builds on 15 years of experience, reputation, features and rock-solid reliability of the FE100
- Remote configuring and monitoring of multiple receivers via any IP network
- Two inbuilt Ethernet ports per CPU Card
- IP-Alarm capable
- Two isolated RS232 ports per CPU Card
- Up to 8 Line Cards, supporting a total of up to 32 PSTN lines simultaneously
- Advanced DSP engine on Line Cards ensure reliable communications with alarm panels under harsh line conditions
- Non-volatile 30,000 event buffer
- Hot-swappable, auto-configuring Line & CPU cards
- Speaks all the main communications formats (See Communications Formats table)
- FE900 processes alarms independently of Automation System and FE900 management software
- Comprehensive management software to configure, monitor and maintain FE900s
- Zoom to a live view of any receiver and any card on any FE900 receiver in the network
- Colour coded status of all FE900 receivers
- Real-time event log - can be used as a double-check of Automation System
- Line cards feature 8kV isolation and three stage lightning/transient protection
- Flexible audio capture to FE900 software from any line on any FE900 receiver
- Optional redundant CPU card (not available in initial release)
- Smart call answering
- Very low power consumption
- Wide input supply range
- Extensive self diagnostic facility
- Live, fail-safe, versionable firmware updates
- Removable PSTN connector PCBs for easy installation and maintenance