Allied Grain Systems has a livestock feed mixer for sale from Laden Steel Fabricators. In addition to a stationary feed mixer, the unit can be mounted on a skid to provide a fully portable feed mixer that can be moved wherever it's needed.
This easy-to-move skid mounted system can process anything from coarse primary grains to minute quantities of trace ration; one system can do it all. We have feed mixers for sale in both horizontal and vertical versions for all your mixing needs!
Horizontal Feed Mixers
(Paddle, Ribbon, Batch)
The Laden Heavy Duty Horizontal Mixer is designed and built to blend consistently by lifting and tumbling the entire batch while moving the product from one end to the other.
Oil or tallow can be added and mixed thoroughly through the specially designed Laden mixer injection system. Horizontal mixing is the preferred mixing method as a cattle feed mixer because of its slow tumbling action, uniformity of blend and short mixing time.
Horizontal Mixer Standard Features
- Heavy duty 3/16 steel plate body construction
- Broken profile on mixer body allows closer tolerance to paddle assembly
- Heavy Duty Drive designed to start under a full load, with full hinged door
- Paddle & ribbon combination allows for increased accuracy when mixing smaller batches
- Adjustable UHMW wipers on paddles ensures maximum clean-out
- Electric actuator for opening and closing end discharge gate
- Expansion hopper allows filling before starting the mixer, ensuring scale accuracy
- Four S. type Load Cells accurate to 1/10th of 1%
- Mixing capacity of 1M tonne.
- No Doubt About It, Mixing Today's Complex Rations is Serious Business
Vertical Feed Mixers
The vertical blender is the least expensive we build and consists of an upright tank body with it's contents re-circulated thru an upright auger. The machine is designed to run continuously as you are adding ingredients.
This total skid mount assembly is mounted on 4 - S-Type load cells and is ideal for the economy minded producer or for where limited space is available.
Vertical Mixer Standard Features
- 1 Tonne Mixer
- 6" Base Auger
- Convenient Hand Add Chute
- 1/2 HP Liquid Add Kit
- 10 HP Hammer Mill or 5 HP Roller Mill
- CB600 Controls
To Know More about Feed Mixer Please click here