The characteristics of MI Cable offer a unique combination of dependability, versatility and permanence.
MI Fire Survival Cable is:
- Very strong yet pliable
- Radiation resistant
- Corrosion resistant
MI Cable is extremely versatile, ideally suited to a wide variety of domestic, commercial and industrial applications, including:
- Car parks
- Shopping complexes
- Road and rail tunnels
- Petrol stations
- Power generation
- Water treatment facilities
Pyrosales supplies the complete range of tools specially designed for use with MI Cable, to make handling and termination simpler, easier and safer.
Our range of MICC Tools include:
- Pyro Stripper - For stripping the cable sheath
- Pyro Wrench - An easy-fit ratchet tool for screwing on brass seal pots
- Pyro Potter - Which ensures quick and accurate screwing on of the brass pot
- Pyro Crimp - Used to lock the pot cap into position through a three point crimping action
- Pyro Ringer - Used to score a light groove round the cable sheath to neatly finish the stripping action when sidecutters or a stripping rod are used to strip the cable sheath.
- Pyro Straightener - Designed to assist in the preliminary dressing of cables prior to fixing
- Pyro Bender - Used to assist in the symmetry of multiple bends on large installations or where the heaviest cables are involved