Features of the VFC500 Frequency Converter:
- The VFC500 uses PWM technology to deliver a pure sine-wave output from any available AC line input: 115VAC at 400Hz, 120VAC at 60Hz or 240VAC at 50Hz. Harmonic distortion of the output wave-shape is less than 5% at full load and frequency stability is ± 0.1%.
- The output is fully isolated from the input and may either be used in floating mode or in grounded neutral operation.
- The VFC500 features digital meters for Vrms & Frequency, output voltage adjustable from 0-260VAC and frequency adjustment from 47 to 424Hz.
- The unit is fan-cooled and is rated for operation over a 0°C to 50°C temperature range. It features full electronic protection, high efficiency and low output noise.
- The VFC500 is designed to meet international safety approvals including IEC950, CSA22-2-950 and UL1950. Both AC input and output are highly filtered to meet the requirements for EN55022 Class B EMI emissions.
- Housed in an 216 x 130 x 356mm enclosed case, the unit weighs approx. 4kgs.
- The VFC500 is available from stock, as well as higher rated models up to 2000VA.