Features of FTT 3KW 3Phase Frequency Converter:
- Standard versions of the FTT 3K system provide three-phase outputs of 208V, 380V or 400V (L-L) at 50Hz, 60Hz or 400Hz.
- The output neutrals are internally connected to the chassis in "Y" configuration, which allows for phase-to-neutral voltages of 115V, 220V or 230V.
- The FTT 3K operates from a 3-phase line voltage of 208Vrms, 380Vrms or 400Vrms (L-L).
- High frequency conversion enables a compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. These factors, as well as the exclusive use of components with established reliability, make the system suitable for critical applications.
- The input and output are filtered for low noise: the system meets EN 55022 Class A, with Class B filtering available as an option.
Other options include remote shutdown or enable, output fail alarm (Form C) as well as ruggedising and conformal coating for additional immunity to shock, vibration and humidity. Full electronic protection eliminates the possibility of failure due to abnormal operating conditions, including application errors.
The mechanical size of this modular system depends on the input/output combination, and varies from a 3U x 19" rack to a 6U x 19". Chassis-mount and rack-mount versions of this system are available at the same price. Cooling is by built-in fans.