Because puncture-resistant Gimbel Gloves give your hands unsurpassed protection against cuts, punctures and hazardous fluids. In law enforcement, you're surrounded by all kinds of danger - at least you can be sure your hands are covered.
Gimbel Law Enforcement Glove Features:
- Synthetic pads placed between the layers of natural rubber latex on the finger tip areas to obtain cut, puncture and pathogen resistance protection
- External surface of the rubber latex at the palm and finger areas are textured to provide greater grip of objects
- Gimbel Law Enforcement Glove: Thickness of the gloves is 3mm in the fingertips; 0.4mm in the palm area
- Gimbel Surgical Sterile Glove: Thickness of the gloves is 0.60 - 0.80mm in the fingertips; 0.60 - 0.80mm in the palm area excluding the synthetic pad
- Anatomically shaped with the thumb positioned towards the palm surface of the index finger to provide maximum flexibility and comfort
- Sizes are embossed onto the cuff of each glove to avoid mixing among sizes
- Powder residual or trace is <2.0 milligrams per glove and water soluble protein is <79 +/- 5.5 milligrams
- Chloride content is less than 0.2 milligrams per glove
For further information about the Gimbel Law Enforcement Glove
Visit Signal One at www.signalone.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Signal One team will respond to your enquiry directly.