Variable area obtained by the displacement of a float in a tapered borosilicate glass tube.
Applications of Glass Tube Variable Area Flowmeter - Series 6001/6002
Commonly used in industry to measure the flow for:
- Water treatment
- Chemical processes
- Industrial refrigeration & air conditioning
- Research laboratories
- Gas burners
- Pilot plants
- Annealing furnaces
Benefits of Glass Tube Variable Area Flowmeter - Series 6001/6002
- Easy Installation, no straight pipe required
- Low pressure drop
- Scaled directly in I/h, I/min, kg/h, %, etc.
- Adjustable limit switches, in all scales,operated magnetically or with infrared light
- Flow measuring tube in borosilicate glass
- Steel construction, coated with Polyamide 11
- Connections in steel, EN 1.4404 (SS 316L),PVC,PTFE, etc.