- Metallic construction
- Operates horizontally or vertically
- DN 40 to DN 500
- Flow rate:
- Water: 0.8 m3 /h up to 1600 m3 /h.
- Air: 45 Nm3 /h up to 24000 Nm3 /h.
- Low pressure drop
- Straight pipe requirement of 3 x DN before & after
- Local indication
- Options of Disc Target Flowmeter - Series DP-65 & DP-500:
- 1 or 2 limit switches
- 4-20 mA electric transmitter (2 or 4 wire)
- EEx ia IIC T4 (ATEX)
- EEx ia IIC T6 (ATEX)
- Local or remote volume totalizer
- Pneumatic transmitter 3-15 psi (0.2-1 bar)
- Mounting of Disc Target Flowmeter - Series DP-65 & DP-500:
- Between DIN 2501 flanges (wafer) for DN 40 to DN 300 (DP-65 Series)
- With standard DIN 2501 flanges for DN 250 toDN 500 (DP-500 Series)
- Mounting with other flange standards on request
Operation of Disc Target Flowmeter - Series DP-65 & DP-500:
The fluid flows through the meter and displaces the target disc with a force proportional to the flow. The disc movement is restricted with a coil spring until a force balance is achieved between the force from the fluid and the torsion of the spring.
The equilibrium position of the target disc is proportional to the flow rate and provides the measurement of flow.The position of the disc is transferred to the flow indicator by means of magnetic coupling.This magnetic coupling avoids fluid leakage to the indicator box.